What’s the focus of my blog?
- Cafe + Restaurant Reviews
- Health and Wellness
- The Law of Attraction
- Weight Loss
- Personal Blog
Let’s not categorize this. Just like my college manuscript entitled, The Organized Chaos, that I had a hard time getting approved by my adviser.
I am not getting anywhere with writing and I studied it for four years. I am in a perpetual writer’s block, brain constipation, creative juice drought.
Things I tried to get back to writing:
- Followed writers’ group and pages on Facebook.
- Read a lot of good and bad books
- Google writing prompts
- Google “How to get back to writing”
- Listen to relaxing music
- Research on how to start a hosted blog
- Research on how to make money by blogging
- Applied for content writer jobs
I tried. Nothing worked until I came across this:
I am as random as I can get. Thoughts flow and mind is faster than my typing speed or how a pen touches my paper.
So now, where I am going at with this blog? I’ll just keep on writing daily. In 2 years, I will be published.
So yes, hiatus is over and randomness is back.